I speak from the depths of a heart. My voice resonates underneath the layers of filth that condition the mind. Beneath the covers, the heart and the mind know as well as the brain, that I conquer.
What I say suffers the risk of seeming egoistical, but then, I believe that the ego primarily functions under my judgment.
It amuses and saddens. That existence depends so intrinsically on my presence. That colonies and generations of self-generated species would fail to recognize that it is I who keeps them going. What is survival of the fittest, but a manifestation of my capabilities?
A mirror of fear.
Ah, you speak of fear now. Fear is my unidentical twin.
Born of the same mother of survival, we complement one another. Without each other, we are as good as non-existent.
Together, the linguistic boundaries of the world have epitomized us as a force manifested only by some sort of ‘dark’, manipulative souls that inhabit the earth. In reference to a popular dictionary that claims my definition ‘An expression of intention to punish, hurt or harm a person, thing or thought likely to bring harm or danger’, I ask-
Do I necessarily mean danger?
I am just. I might be cloaked under the connotation of a negative, but does that undermine what I do; how necessary I am, as a psychological tactic to ensure that an action results in an end? Isn’t a ‘goal’ just a ‘positively-attributed’ different manifestation of my same self? Do I not lend my services to every feeling you encounter? Attachment? Love? Guilt?
It is highly and deeply amusing
No comments:
Post a Comment