Saturday, March 21, 2009

The design of portable excretion methods!

A major part of travel to me is stinky, dirty toilets. So, I looked up some 'portable toilets' online.
I found a huge database of products like these and I'd love to write about the same.
There is something called 'Travel Pee Potties' (its not as toilet-humorish as it sounds) and its has a huge archive of what I'm talking about.
I can take some input from Product designers and analyse the design of quirky things like these and also, the extent of their use.
P-Mate is another thing I'd like to explore and write about. Especially in India, I think these products make a lotta sense ( I don't know who agrees with me here, though!)

This will be more analytical than humorous, but I'll make it a point not to make it too long and heavy.
Tell me if I can go ahead with this.

3 comments:

  1. i think it's quite cool but you might run the risk of being crowned waste-queen or something. nevertheless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yepp, i like it. sounds like something ppl will like to read - if they actually read it depends on ur expertise maaam!! :P

    ReplyDelete